niedziela, 31 maja 2020

Some goth dolls


Since a few years I'm always sewing for my Etsy and have no time to care about my dolls. Those two are lucky,and have a few pieces of outfits just for themselves.
I love 90's, in my opinion everything from 90's was the best so my goth dolls have 90's style too, straight from the best times of music. They are typical Spooky kids or Mansonites, alternative goths who like heavy music instead of new wave and synth pop from 80's.

Thise two are
1) my pretty Alan, ooak guy made fron rerooted head of Integrity Toy's Laird Drake on a xinyi body, because I wanted thin, pale guy.
2) Enola - rerooted Violaine from Integrity Toys.



Comparison of Alan and Adonis body with Integrity Toys head

5 komentarzy:

  1. Jeżusieńsku, szkoda, że ostatnio grzebię się w innej skali bo to takie piękne jest... Nie myślałaś może o wstawieniu banerka do swojego Etsy? łatwiej byłoby znaleźć :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. CORAZ GŁOŚNIEJ MARZĘ
    o tłach do sesji -
    Twój post tylko mnie
    upewnił, jak bardzo
    cegła niezbędną jest!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. sukienka kobitki ma interesujące
    rozwiązania pod szyją! a kabaretki
    w takiej skali zawsze powalają!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Ogromnie podoba mi się strój panny w kabaretkach. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń