poniedziałek, 28 sierpnia 2017

Etsy store



Dusting off my blog.Lately I'm not very active online, there's many things that keep me off internet - sewing doll clothes,looking after 11 cats (one will have an eye removal surgery today at noon), some 195cm longhaired guy with amazing body, meeting old friends, you name it.

Anyway, nust finished another bunch of dresses for my very few ladies (and for Etsy store too), as always neckleging my poor guys. Majority of them is lying nude in a storage box, yet I just ordered another 4 hommes from upcoming Integrity Toys convention, seems like they are addiction. One day I will sew each of them at least one complete outfit, I promise.

Was trying to make some interesting photos of new dresses but I failed miserably.



I'm selling some of my outfits on Etsy - www.etsy.com/shop/moonandthememories

3 komentarze:

  1. Ubrania są wspaniałe! Modelki i modele również! Obejrzałam je z wielką przyjemnością!
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Widziałam ubranka na forum, ale znów zachwycam się każdym jednym z osobna i wszystkimi razem! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Your dresses are so cute! And the guys....utterly sexy! I still have to improve my photos too...the lack of spare time is a great obstacle!

    OdpowiedzUsuń